AB InBev - Senior Manager - Learning & Development (2-5 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
We- re building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
At AB InBev, you- ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Primary Purpose of the role
The role holder will be responsible to support business priorities and initiatives by leading the L&D function. Will be accountable for the design and delivery of full L&D cycle with the aim to maximize efficient use of resources and closely work with the People and Functional Leaders for L&D interventions. Align L&D strategy to cater to in-house capability building
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!
1. Define the strategy and resources needed, provide the policies, rules, processes, and procedures to the BU & align global and zone in the learning processes
2. Develop the brand ABI University & drive success of ABIU in BU
3. Owner of the Functional and Leadership Pillar at ABIU in the zone
Learning Management System:
4. Approve the guidelines for LMS initiatives as well as the LMS learning budgets in order to ensure effectively LMS use
5. Develop the BU LMS strategy that will support all functions enabling the development of the functional/ leadership core skill sets of the employees
1. Propose and manage the Learning & Development Budget
2. Maximize the Learning and Development investment focusing on high impact for the company and the needs
3. Optimize our learning and development resources
1. Collaborate to deliver the best learning and development programs in each AB InBev Excellence Program
1. Partner with People and Business leaders to support development needs with an understanding of established policies and procedures.
2. Plan learning and development programs using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom learning, demonstrations, on-the-job learning, role play, self-study, meetings, conferences, and workshops
1. Identify new methodologies, suppliers, partners, programs, systems, etc. in order to improve the people, management and university Pillars as well as the learning process of the employees.
2. Evaluate different learning programs to maximize ROI
1. Act as a strategic partner in order to support the BU and its implementation projects
Main characteristics: (Challenges):
1. Number of employees to be trained across BU SA ~ 1,600
2. Implementation of ABI University & various pillars in ABIU in the BU
3. Train the trainers & create a pool of trainers to scale-up central programs
4. Optimization of learning budget - striking the right balance between high impact programs & coverage/penetration of programs across employee levels
Key contacts: (internal-external)
5. Internal: People Business Partners, People Director, Functional Directors/VP, Zonal & Global L&D Teams
6. External: L&D Consultants, professional organisations/ service providers in L&D space
Qualifications and Technical competencies required:
1. Full-time MBA in HR (XLRI, TISS, MDI, SCMHRD, SIBM)
1. 4-6 years of experience in a human resources area or related is an asset
2. 3+ years of experience in leading teams and projects will be an asset
3. Certification as a qualified L&D Trainer from a reputed professional organization will be an added advantage
Behavioral and Leadership competencies:
1. Knowledge of effective communication techniques
2. Strong learning intervention facilitation skills
3. Knowledge of group facilitation tactics
4. Superior presentation skills; Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
5. Strong executive and general management acumen and experience;
6. Leadership, influencing, and team building skills; Skill in influencing others and outcomes;
7. Persuade and influence decision makers
8.Strong analytical capabilities; problem-solving skills; skills in analyzing complex issues to determine root causes and innovative solutions
9. Demonstration of characteristics such as creativity and motivation; ability to work successfully with the management team; interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Technical competencies: (Job-related)
1. Skill in aligning strategic and operational needs with learning programs
2. Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a cost-conscious and practical approach to using time and resources
3. Knowledge of development planning, including career and organizational development
4. Knowledge of adult learning processes, instructional design techniques, and evaluation methodologies
5. Strong understanding of Instructional Design, multi-media learning, and knowledge around key learning systems
6. Ability to maintain long-term, big picture views; Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time
7. Skill in coaching effectively to assist executives in reaching their full potential
8. Strong project planning skills and ability to design, implement, and facilitate successful leadership development initiatives and programs
9. Ability to foster effective working partnerships with various individuals and communities within the company
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.