AB InBev - Senior Manager - IT Infra & Security (6-10 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
- Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
- We're building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
- Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
- That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
- At AB InBev, you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and your commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Primary Purpose of the role
Please summarize the overall purpose of the role.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities :
- Service & Operations - Defining and continuously supporting services within the network and cloud platform infrastructure services
- Virtualisation including developing a roadmap for relevant technologies and processes
- Participate in relevant architecture reviews in network infrastructure / global hosting services, stay ahead on industry trends, assess new products/ technologies
- Collaborate closely with global peers and manage stakeholders
- Establish compliance documents.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
Education & Experience :
- 6-8 years of experience,
- Bachelor's/Master's in Engineering in IT & Knowledge
Personal Attributes :
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!