AB InBev - Senior Manager - Global Risk Management (4-6 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries ?
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
We- re building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
At AB InBev, you- ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Primary Purpose of the role
- Drive change to Make ABI Better by being an internal consultant and partner to the business.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities -
1. Conducting business reviews, analyzing data and providing insights
a. Be part of a team focused on identifying problems and risks in the organization. Bring fresh perspective and drive efficiencies in the company by solving for those risks
b. As internal consultants, living up to GRM's motto of - Make ABI Better-
c. Be a credible, independent business partner to management. Define strategies and lead change management.
2. Stakeholder Management
a. Day-to-day interactions with Senior Management within ABI India and also with Global and Zone leaders
b. Understand and balance diverse stakeholder perspectives and requirements in order to do what's right for ABI
c. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Education & Experience
1. MBA Finance from a top college (India MBA) with 4+ years of experience
2. CA/CFA preferred
Skills & Knowledge
1. A go-getter with an eye for detail, an influencer to facilitate cross-functional interaction
2. Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skill
3. Finance and Accounting Knowledge
4. Data Analytics and Visualization
5. Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
6. Client management
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!