Senior Manager - People Business Partner - Corporate at AB InBev
Views:9129 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AB InBev - Manager - Taxation (3-5 yrs)
The Opportunity is here - MAKE IT YOURS!
- We hire the very best people because they make us better.
- We are true innovators - outside the box- thinkers who empower strong, smart contributors.
- We are candid. Forget buzzwords; we tell it like it is & we innovate fast.
- We are tough and adaptive.
- We believe in building a career-map, not a career-track. If you thrive in the entrepreneurial environment, a place where you have a direct impact on the outcome of your team's projects, AB InBev might just be the place for you.
- At AB InBev we reward merit & creativity, and as a result, our sales & marketing teams have built one of the top five consumer brands in the entire world.
- Think you have what it takes to join our team - We'd love to hear from you.
About AB InBev:
- AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 500 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers.
- This includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois, Leffe, Hoegaarden and local champions like Haywards, Knoockout & Royal Challenge.
Primary Purpose of the role:
- Managing end-to-end direct tax related matters of the company viz. tax litigations, compliances, tax optimization and tax advisory. Providing support to team on other one off tax related projects.
1. Direct Tax Litigation:
a. Managing income tax assessments/ appeals which includes data collation, review of tax submissions, managing the tax notices from tax authorities, strategizing the tax litigation with consultants;
b. Pursuing tax refunds while managing the Tax Authorities and internal stakeholders,
c. Collating data and build factual information to reply to various notices;
d. Estimation of tax provision every month for financial reporting purposes.
2. Direct Tax Compliance:
a. Drafting Tax audits, Finalizing income tax returns with consultants, TP compliances, ensuring end-to-end documentation around tax audit, tax returns and TP compliances, TDS compliances.
3. Other tax projects / Tax R&D
a. Driving end-to-end one off tax projects to bring tax efficiencies
b. Doing in-depth research around the projects to add value addition
a. Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years post qualification experience in managing direct taxes related matters of clients in Big 4s/ large consulting firms. Alternatively, the candidate should be employed with a large Indian corporate house and should be responsible for its direct tax related matters.
b. Additionally, having experience in indirect tax (during Articleship or otherwise) will be an advantage.
a. Strong direct tax knowledge.
b. Strong hands on ERP systems and MS Office.
c. Strong inter-personal skills and communication skills with an ability to work with all functional and business partners as the job requires interactions with other functions in the company.
d. Fluency in English is essential, with exposure to a multinational desirable.
e. Reliable with a strong sense of integrity and compliance
f. Able to work independently and drive projects end to end.
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
7. Love for beer!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.