AB InBev - Manager - IT Compliance (4-10 yrs)
Diverse and inclusive workforce will bring us to better products and solutions. Therefore, we actively seek to enable the full contribution of our teammates through greater levels of diversity in our workforce and a spirit of inclusion within our environment
Anat Rokeah Global People Partner Solutions - Israel
Purpose of Role :
Principal Analyst is responsible for conducting IT SOX Audits, ITGC/ ITAC testing and IT risk audits for in-scope Zones. The role requires doing control testing, working on RCA, supporting control remediation and doing remediation testing month-on-month as per plan to meet the defined SLAs.
- Good experience in at least two or more of below domains :
a. Access Management
b. Change Management
c. Security Management
d. Configuration Management
e. Backup & DR/ BCP
f. SOC 1/ 2 report and contract review
- Perform evidence collection, testing and reporting for the defined controls
- Participate in weekly/monthly routines with the zones and respond to their queries on controls
- Follow the defined policies, process & SOPs and deliver consistently on SLAs
- Able to understand compliance requirements such as SOX, IT Audits, etc.
- Work with the Zone teams to conduct RCA for identified gaps and prepare remediation plans
- Able to operate tools such as SAP GRC, Power BI, Service Now, etc.
Experience & Skills :
- 4-10 years of experience into IT Audits, ITGC testing.
- MBA, BE, B.Tech, MTech and similar degrees
- Have worked in IT Compliance/ Internal controls/ Audit area
- Good technical knowledge of Application security and Access Management
- Hands-on experience on Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, etc.
- Any IT certifications (Eg: CISA) are an added value
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.