Senior Manager - People Business Partner - Corporate at AB InBev
Views:7306 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
AB InBev - Manager - Compliance (3-6 yrs)
We hire the very best people because they make us better!
We believe in building careers through our commitment to the ultimate meritocracy.
We are candid. Forget buzzwords; we tell it like it is & love challenges.
We are obsessed with meritocracy and rewarding
We are tough and adaptive.
We are owners. We set ourselves stretch targets and are never completely satisfied with our results.
No doubt, we are among top 5 consumer brands of the world
Not just that, we are one of the top 5 Best Places to Work in India!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, a place where you have a direct impact on the outcome of your team's projects, AB InBev might just be the place for you.
Think you have what it takes to join our team- We'd love to hear from you.
About AB InBev :
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers.
This includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois, Fosters, Becks, Leffe, Hoegaarden and local champions like Haywards 5000, Royal Challenge and Knock Out.
About the Role:
The prime objective of the role is to ensure the India BU operates in compliance with AB InBev Policies and ensure appropriate mitigating controls are in place to facilitate the same. The role requires interaction with senior stakeholders for to drive various compliance initiatives.
- To maintain high standards of integrity and transparency at the same time ensure confidentiality of classified information.
- To act as fulcrum of the compliance team in developing a structured framework for compliance across BU India.
- To act as an open reporting channel and maintain easy accessibility for employees across BU India to report concerns.
- Investigate concern, policy violations and escalations through various channels.
- Interview concerned stakeholders including the suspect/whistleblower to develop a chain of facts.
- Records interviews and prepare a comprehensive investigative report and responses to charges, using recorded information as reference.
- Conducts investigations to establish facts, using supportive information from witnesses or tangible evidence.
- Writes report of findings from results of investigation with probable mitigating controls with action long indicating timelines for implementation of mitigating controls.
- Tracking and monitoring of mitigating controls.
Third Party Oversight:
- Maintain oversight on new onboarding due diligence process
- Ensure necessary level of diligence is maintained for the right kind of engagement
- Ensure EDD (Enhance/Extended Due Diligence is performed ) for TPV - Touch Point Vendors
- Maintain Policy Governance and Coverage for Third Party Engagement
- To conduct appropriate levels of Training and Awareness among Third Party on the risks for key areas of risks, ABAC, Anti-Trust,POSH etc.
- Provide Policy Guidance Support to business
- Ensure Gift log is updated
- Resolve Red flags/false positives raised by EDD Reports
- Work with various stakeholders to seek necessary information to establish compliance
- To develop/customize training modules for creating awareness among employees and third party affiliates.
Education, Skills and/ or specific experience:
- Professional qualification such as CA, CS, LLB.
- Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized University
- Prior investigation Experience preferred
- High level of Excel, Word and PPT experience preferred
- Fluency in English a must