AB InBev - Guild Leader - Data Science (12-20 yrs)
Diverse and inclusive workforce will bring us to better products and solutions. Therefore, we actively seek to enable the full contribution of our teammates through greater levels of diversity in our workforce and a spirit of inclusion within our environment
Anat Rokeah Global People Partner Solutions - Israel
The Global Data Science Guild Lead will be responsible for leading the team of Data Scientists that will be assigned to multiple analytics product squads, alongside a complementary profiles like product managers, scrum masters, machine learning engineers, dev-ops engineers, and data engineers, to form a self-sufficient pod tasked with developing global, scalable and re-usable analytics products.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Recruit, coach, develop, enable, and lead the guild members.
- Design and rollout data science methodology standards, best practices.
- Support the development of world-class algorithms, solving real world business problems.
- Design and implement robust AI/ML solutions, with feedback loops for automated, continuous improvement of algorithms.
- Collaborate with Analytics Architect on platform and tools definitions.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS :
Level of educational attainment required :
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
Previous work experience required :
- Experience in working with commercial programs (e.g. assortment, trade promotions, brand)
- Experience in cloud, databases and knowledge of visualization tools
- Experience in interpreting data science output, apply relevant machine learning algorithms or simpler methods to solve business problems
- Experience in leading and building high performing product development teams
- Experience in stakeholder management and value creation
Soft skills required :
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable conveying complex ideas to a diverse audience. Servant leader, ready to roll-up the sleeves and help the team overcome technical or organizational roadblocks.
- Enthusiastic collaborator, with inspiring passion for technology and eager to elevate the collective knowledge of the team.
- Pragmatic and lean, combining short term gains with long term vision for achieving business goals with agility, according to the stage and context of each demand.
IT skills required :
- Microsoft Office esp. Excel
- SQL databases, querying and data wrangling,
- Visualization tools e.g. Power BI
- Knowledge of DevOps is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.