AB InBev - Director - Analytics Product Management & Agile (8-20 yrs)
Diverse and inclusive workforce will bring us to better products and solutions. Therefore, we actively seek to enable the full contribution of our teammates through greater levels of diversity in our workforce and a spirit of inclusion within our environment
Anat Rokeah Global People Partner Solutions - Israel
Global Director Analytics Product Management and Agile
PURPOSE OF ROLE :
- The Global Analytics Product and Agile Lead will be responsible for developing vision and strategy around scalable analytical products e.g., recommendation systems, forecasting engines to name a few, and influence domain leaders and stakeholders to achieve desired business outcomes. She/he will be leading the team of Product Owners and Scrum Masters that will be part of the Global Analytics Products team.
- These specialists will be assigned to multiple analytics product squads, alongside complementary profiles like machine learning engineers, DevOps engineers, data scientists and data engineers, to form a self-managed pod tasked with developing globally scalable, continuously improving and re-usable analytics assets
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- Define and disseminate the product vision and strategy by engaging and influencing key stakeholders. Create and communicate product strategies and roadmaps.
- Evangelize stakeholders through compelling story telling. Maximize value alignment.
- In addition, she/he will be working closely with cross-functional leaders (from the domain and technology) to execute and deliver the product that push forward ABI's digital transformation through data and analytics.
- Be a great coach and leader of the product team. Coach them on hard & soft skills to set clear goals, develop and prioritize product roadmaps, empower them to achieve outcomes, thrive in ambiguity and provide continuous feedback.
- Improve the maturity of agile product development within the teams via coaching, training, identifying and resolving pain points and sharing best practices across teams.
- Influence the analytics product architecture and development process alongside architecture, data science and engineering heads
- Demonstrate sound product judgment and define clear measurable KPIs for the team, that eventually align and meet business goals.
- Work closely with the analytics teams deployed within each unit to serve specific business needs by embedding and customizing global analytics products.
- Ensure continuous evolution and reliability, leveraging CI/CD techniques and managing the lifecycle.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS :
Level of educational attainment required :
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or other related fields, plus Masters degree and/or MBA.
- Previous work experience required
- Preferably worked in B2B SaaS company as product manager/Owner for 8+ years
- Engaged in delivering product roadmaps with close collaboration with engineering and data science teams
- Managed user experience for Web or App based digital products
- Understanding of machine learning, statistical applications within CPG (nice to have)
IT skills required : Data management, data science, data visualization, data storytelling. Solutions architecture. Application lifecycle management, continuous integration, and delivery.
Other Skills required : Strategizing, planning, communicating. researching, analysing. Relationship building, negotiating, prioritizing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.