AB InBev - Contract Management Specialist (3-5 yrs)
Opportunity is here - MAKE IT YOURS!
We hire the very best people because they make us better.
We are true innovators - outside the box thinkers who empower strong, smart contributors.
We are candid. Forget buzzwords; we tell it like it is & we innovate fast.
We are tough and adaptive.
We believe in building a career-map, not a career-track. If you thrive in the entrepreneurial environment, a place where you have a direct impact on the outcome of your team's projects, AB InBev might just be the place for you.
At AB InBev we reward merit & creativity, and as a result, our sales & marketing teams have built one of the top five consumer brands in the entire world.
Think you have what it takes to join our team - We'd love to hear from you.
About AB InBev :
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 500 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers.
This includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois, Leffe, Hoegaarden and local champions like Haywards, Knoockout & Royal Challenge.
AB InBev India is looking to hire a Contract Management Specialist based out of Bengaluru, India
Primary Purpose of the role :
The Contract Management Specialist is responsible for managing the contract life cycle support and creation process.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities :
1. Manage Contract life cycle support processes
- Create Contracts based on template and upload in Contract Management Tool
- Manage and approve scope variations, T&C amendments and price adjustments
- Send updated contract pricing to supplier & Business stakeholders
- Identify and communicate expired or near-expiring contracts
2. Manage Contract Disputes and Claims processes
- Inform & support Category Manager on contract issues, claim analysis and
- Collection information from supplier and relevant business stakeholders
- Assess and document contract termination impacts
- Resolve outstanding contract issues & complete obligations
- Document and communicate contract
3. General Activities
- Review contract deliverables and ensure obligations are being met by all parties-
- Maintain and update contract status
- Escalate issues to Sourcing Support Lead
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Undergrad/ Post Grad with 3-5 years of experience
- SAP Experience essential
- Intermediate skills in MS Office especially Excel
- Willing to work in Australia Shift 6 am to 3 pm
Education & Experience:
Undergrad/ Post Grad with 3-5 years of experience
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation - always considers the customer first and will case manage queries through to resolution
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
7. Love for beer!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.