Senior Manager - People Business Partner - Corporate at AB InBev
Views:2467 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AB InBev - Associate HR Director - People - Supply & Logistics Vertical - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director - People, Supply & Logistics (India Lead) - 10 - 15 Years Exp
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
We're building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
At AB InBev, you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Primary Purpose of the role :
- The Associate Director - People, Supply & Logistics lead for India is primarily responsible for driving the right people culture in the Supply & Logistics organization in line with company vision, mission and values and lead the end to end talent management process for the entire vertical.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities :
1. Lead end to end people process and initiatives across the country for Supply & Logistics and promote a high performance culture in the vertical
2. Lead and drive all the Leadership & Technical learning initiatives in the S&L vertical in co-ordination with the BU South Asia Learning & Development lead
3. Manpower planning for the S&L vertical based on the projected volumes & units requirements - manpower forecasting as well as manpower rationalization (if required), secondary manpower planning etc.
4. Preparing and managing budgets for all breweries including manpower and administrative costs, and support services
5. Interacting with the India Supply & Logistics Director, Regional BOP's and Plant Heads to decide on issues related to improved work procedures, improving efficiencies through interdepartmental transfers, counseling etc
6. Ensuring amenable Union - Management relation exist so as to make sure that plant operates smoothly & no man-days are lost due to industrial unrest
7. Negotiating with the unions (for Wage Agreements/Incentive etc.) as & when required & proceed on the terms after discussions
8. Support regional HR leads and plant HR managers to conduct grievance handling procedures & Domestic inquiries
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
Education & Experience :
1. MBA in HR from premier B-School with at least 1 year of experience in a plant HR role/environment
2. 7-12 years of relevant experience in Human Resources
Skills & Knowledge :
1. Ability to lead and inspire teams
2. Strong IR knowledge
3. Good commercial acumen
4. High level of communication and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to build effective relationships in an ambiguous environment
Personal attributes :
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!