AB InBev - Assistant Manager - Partnership Development - Agriculture Program (2-5 yrs)
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us.
We are AB InBev - the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
We- re building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond - by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer - that that will continue to bring people together.
Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. Just like our beer, we brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big, we look to the future, we value talent over title and we hire people that can be better than ourselves! Not something one hears every day, right?
At AB InBev, you- ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before.
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
Primary Purpose of Role
Owner and main pillar for the business development and partnership development for our agriculture program
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
1. Partnership Development
- To develop partnerships across our agro value-chain; including research, partnerships, inputs, technology, agronomy, procurement etc.
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with the local agro team in connecting with the right external stakeholders, and creating long-lasting organisational connect and relationships also at the local level
- Lead the process of partnership creation and maintenance of the same, in our designated states of operations
- Understand the needs of the research team and create necessary external connect for the team in the research landscape
2. Strategy Development
- Constantly develop new sourcing models for the organization, keeping our larger vision in mind
- Build business proposals from scratch, and get them approved basis our needs and gap analysis
3. Collaborative working & reporting
- Making critical reports and presentations both externally and internally, for reviews and approvals
- Required to travel across Rajasthan, Haryana, MP and other states for regular meeting existing partners & developing new partnerships
- Be the driver of reputation with all external stakeholders - including working on creating external communications material
- Necessary cross-functional internal team working to understand needs and partnership opportunities internally
- Constantly communicate findings with colleagues, team-mates and farmers and create a defined system for doing the same
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Education & Experience
- An MBA / MSc Agro with minimum three to four year work experience
- Prior experience in Business Development will be preferred
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in managing external partnerships
- Knowledge or experience in agro procurement and supply-chain
- Be willing to approach agriculture holistically with a business mind-set
- Valid driver's license & willing to travel
- Proficiency with computers and MS-office
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!