AB InBev - Assistant Manager - IT Infra & Workplace Services - Demand/Design & Delivery (4-6 yrs)
ASSISTANT MANAGER-IT INFRA & WORKPLACE SERVICES DEMAND, DESIGN & DELIVERY
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Being the best beer company starts with finding the best people. While we have big brands, we have bigger opportunities as well.
AB InBev India is looking to hire an Assistant Manager-IT & Infra Workplace Services - Demand, Design & Delivery for its Tech & Analytics function based out of Bangalore.
Primary Purpose of the role:
Responsible for supporting, sustaining, and improving a complex, highly distributed IT Environment, including enterprise business applications management, global computing systems, data center and corporate networks
Key Tasks & Accountabilities :
Service & Operations:
- Responsible for delivery of IT services and support to resolve issues efficiently and help contribute to continuous improvement IT service desk improvements
- Collaborate with your global peers, local IT and partner teams, and build strong relationships with your operations customers.
- Lead and participate in Support and troubleshooting incidents, problems and root cause analysis
- Participate in a global team for enhancing system performance monitoring and providing agreed upon SLA
- Build a team for driving projects for periodic maintenance, upgrades, and patching
- Responsible to grow team, services, build mechanisms to drive process improvements, and meet challenging SLAs and KPIs.
- Coach, mentor and provide guidance to a diverse team of IT Outsourced engineers
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
Education & Experience:
An engineering degree with minimum of 4-7 years of experience .
Skills & Attributes:
- Proven experience and success in driving Automation of IT Operations, IT Self Service, IT Service Delivery, and Infrastructure.
- Infrastructure Servers and EUC devices, Networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches, and firewalls, Storage infrastructure in a large enterprise environment.
- Software Infrastructure - Knowledge of supporting Windows and Linux virtual environments (VMWare) servers , Simplicity Environment, Database - Oracle and SQL Servers, DBAs, Middleware. Active Directory
- Application Management & Administration - supporting enterprise services O365, Salesforce, Microsoft cloud and collaboration tools (M365, SharePoint) Administration and Service Desk Management
- Data Centre Engineering - DR, capacity planning, environmental, architecture
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!