HR at Aarav Global Products And Services Private Limited
Views:460 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aarav Global Products & Services - Company Secretary (10-15 yrs)
Role & responsibilities:
- Ensuring Compliance of various Statutory Laws such as Companies Act 2013, Companies Act 1956 and various other Acts.
- Work with different stakeholders within and outside the business to identify and execute key opportunities for the business to meet regulatory compliance goals.
- Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Liaison with government authorities for compliance related issues.
- To verify and submit attested returns & forms; to oversee authentication and filing procedure of TDS ensuring that proper TDS is being deducted from the salary of employees; ensuring TDS reports are well maintained and submission of TDS to government is duly done.
- Reviewing and filing of Balance Sheet as per regulatory requirements.
- Interaction and dealing with the Statutory Auditors, Secretarial Auditors, internal Auditors, Practicing Professionals, legal counsel etc.
- Drafting of legal documents including the Consultancy Service Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, lease Agreements.
- Liasioning with the Solicitors, Advocates and consultants for handling of the legal cases filed by or against the Company
- Represent before several regulators and other authorities under the Act connected with the discharge of duties under the Act.
- Handling/heading the entire accounts and recovery team.
- Conducting meetings with client for recovery of outstanding.
- Reviewing the tender submissions and later award contracts.
- Ensuring the ROC, GST & Income tax compliance are done on time.
Preferred candidate profile:
- Qualified Company Secretary professional
- Minimum 10+ years experience in CS function in Corporate
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness. Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Team Handling & Influencing skills.