Assistant Manager - HR at Akash Edutech Pvt. Ltd
Views:678 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aakash EduTech - Territory Manager - Sales - Schools (3-7 yrs)
Aakash Educational Services Ltd. comes up with its e-learning platform called Aakash Digital. This prepares you for National and State Level Medical & Engineering Entrance Exams along with a thorough preparation for CBSE Board Exams. The program is delivered through a series of pre-scheduled live and recorded online lectures and has extensive course coverage.
Aakash Digital has a group of passionate individuals with a goal of providing knowledge and guidance to students creating an environment that not only guides them to fulfil their dreams but also inspires them to recognize and achieve their true potential.
Our digital learning program brings Aakash's quality classroom coaching, developed over the past 30 years to your home while helping you save your time, money and giving you a flexibility to learn.
- To partner with schools to generate Business from various models among the target markets.
- To own up the end to end business partner life cycle with schools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mapping of schools and educational institutions in the assigned territory
- Mapping to include competition presence in terms of schools, products in the region
- To own and partner with schools on the following models:
- Seminar/ Webinar
- Scholarship Tests
- Free online Classes
- B2B2C model
- Bulk Sales model
- Support and coordination to existing Aakash Digital Tied-up schools ensuring smooth operations.
- To regularly meet and offer new products as per product calendar like Tests, Crash Courses etc. to existing Aakash schools
- Relation building programs with key decision makers at schools like Correspondent, CEO, School Owners, Trustees, School Principals, HOD's etc.
- Ensuring end to end compliance for all school partner deals.
- Being updated on new products and services.
- Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- B2B Sales background - should have handled large key accounts
- Industry preference - Education/Book Publishing, ERP/Software Sales, Telecom KAM(Education vertical only)
- Should have handled large revenue deals in previous role
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Have high closure orientation.
- Strong Results Orientation and Execution Excellence
- High Customer Centricity
- Must have knowledge Of MS Word, Excel, Power-Point, Internet & All Mailing Software.