HR Team at Aakash Educational Services Limited
Views:4439 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Aakash Digital - State Head - Sales & Marketing (10-12 yrs)
Aakash Educational Services Ltd. presents its e-learning platform called Aakash Digital. We prepare students for National and State Level Medical & Engineering Entrance Exams + CBSE Board Exams. The program is delivered through a series of pre-scheduled live and recorded online lectures and has extensive course coverage. Aakash Digital has a group of passionate individuals with a goal of providing knowledge and guidance to students creating an environment that not only guides them to fulfil their dreams but also inspires them to recognize and achieve their true potential. Our digital learning program brings Aakash's quality classroom coaching, developed over the past 30 years to your home while helping students save time, money and giving them the flexibility to learn, anytime, anywhere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing, Sales, Revenue generation & new opportunities @ the State assigned
- Plan and execute sales targets across geographic region
- Champion end to end student admission cycle: Prospecting, Need understanding, Counselling, Admission closing
- Be updated on all Aakash Digital Products, fee structures and the ongoing offerings
- Continuously Manage, Motivate and Train team to achieve quality performance.
- Monitoring the DCR & Visit tracker of TSMs & SEs.
- Traveling to prospective schools across the Stae for conducting product presentation, meeting stake holders and decision makers for tie ups
- Guide TSMs to develop new markets in tier 3/ 4 locations thru ales Executives, Promoters & Channel partners
- Establishing strong working relationships with the Channel partners, offering a rapid and efficient response to queries, and providing comprehensive support for training of CP staffs, lead generations & admissions
- Oversees all marketing and key School sign up & management activities for the state
- Identifies and recommends sales & product training requirements among TSMs & CPs
- Graduate with PG Dip/ Degree is Sales/ Marketing
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in student recruitment industry/ overseas education recruitments & sales in competitive environment, Leading & managing a sales team
- The position will require an excellent understanding of digital educational products, along with a proven ability to engage with prospective students, parents, schools, local tuition centers.
- Drive sales targets for TSMs, and conducts periodic reviews
- Strong in MS Office - reporting/ presentation/ emails, CRM exposure preferred
- Willingness to travel is an essential requirement of this position. Flexible approach to working hours will also be required, as will the ability to work towards challenging targets efficiently and autonomously.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.