Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Aakash EduTech Private Limited
Views:655 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Aakash Digital - Senior Manager - Customer Experience (8-10 yrs)
Organizational Summary :
- Aakash Digital is the edu-tech arm of Aakash Educational Services Limited working on a mission to enable access to education, test prep by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time.
- Aakash Digital has a group of passionate individuals with the goal of providing knowledge and guidance to students creating an environment that not only guides them to fulfil their dreams but also inspires them to recognize and achieve their true potential.
- Growing at a fast pace, Aakash Digital offers a dynamic environment, new challenges every day that cut across how students, parents, faculty interact with technology in the students learning journey. Aakash Digital currently has 3 product lines - Aakash Live for live online coaching, Aakash iTutor - for recorded video and integrated test taking, and Aakash Practest for online test taking.
Please visit digital.aakash.ac.in for more info.
Head Customer Service will be responsible for managing customer support operations across all channels including Phone, Email, Social Media and Chat at Aakash Digital. He/she will be leading a team of support executives and TLs ensuring high quality responses to customer maintained at defined SLAs. Additionally, the head is responsible for ensuring the team is equipped to improve efficiency and provide insights for student issues.
- Manage all operational activities of assigned resources to ensure customers receive effective and timely resolution of all issues in compliance with the SLA requirements defined in the customer contract and based on established company objectives.
- Mentor a young team and keeping their motivation high for self-professional improvement, leading to overall quality and process improvement for the whole team:
- Measure these improvements at individual, team and process levels.
- Manage resources to achieve objectives and satisfy customer requirements; promote cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Oversee daily volume of tickets generated from each customer; help prioritize tickets across all customers to ensure timely resolution of issues with highest impact on customers.
- Responsible for developing and documenting processes and procedures particularly in an SLA driven environment.
- Define internal performance indicators for quality assurance in support of customer facing performance indicators and present them to management.
- Proactively manage communications pertaining to technical support, operations, changes, outages, and issues in a timely, professional manner.
- Regularly communicate service performance levels to key stakeholders, including Project Executives and Operations Managers.
- Provide direction in complex problem-solving situations and participate in direct interaction with technical resources when required.
- Ensures and drives an engaged culture.
Skill Requirements :
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in Customer support
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and quality aspects of customer support
- Fluent and excellent English verbal and written communication skills