Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Aakash EduTech Private Limited
Views:949 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Aakash Digital - Manager - Finance - CA (3-8 yrs)
Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital (digital.aakash.ac.in) geography access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (www.meritnation.com) is India's leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards. It's an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
Incumbent will be responsible for all aspects Business Finance Which Includes Reviewing of Expenses, Tracking of Compliances, Managing the entire Relationship on the Banking front, & Financial Reporting & Analysis. Candidate should be a hands on complete Business Finance & exceptional problem solver with great communication skills.
What We Are Looking At :-
- Set processes In order to control and ensure adherence to them in all revenue/billing related transactions.
- Reviewing of monthly financial statements as per IND-AS
- Preparation of business MIS, budgets and investor plans for valuation
- Review of Actual Expenses versus Planned Expenses and preparing a cause of change analysis.
- Manage monthly provisions by interacting with all departments.
- Managing the cash flow of the business
- Provide the business unit with sound financial analysis on the overall cashflow and guidance in order to grow their business profitably
- Preparation of investor presentations, review decks and board decks.
What Makes You Eligible:
- You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 3+ years experience within a Finance Manager or similar role, ideally within the E-commerce/Digital industry
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are well versed with Expenditure management
- You have the Experience of Handling Internal Audit & Statutory Audit
- Hands on Experience on Excel & Advance Excel is Must.
- Proficient in preparing presentations as well.