Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Aakash EduTech Private Limited
Views:502 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Aakash Digital - Manager - Customer Success & Engagement (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Customer Success & Engagement
About Us :
Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital (digital.aakash.ac.in) :
Access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (www.meritnation.com) :
- Is India's leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards.
- It's an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
Summary : We are looking for an experienced professional to drive engagement and learning for Foundation (Meritnation) Students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Drive key engagement activities for customers (Parents & Students) viz:
- New customer handholding thru Welcome Call (Validation, Education & Correction, if required)
- Customer renewals / retention - Driving on-call parent & student engagement
- Tracking & improving customer attendance Obtaining feedbacks for corrective actions
- Instalment Payment realization
- VOC collection, Analysis and Action Planning
- VOC collections based on renewal calling, attendance tracking, Surveys
- VOC analysis RCA & Action Planning
- Identify product initiatives for better learning delivery
- Engage students for feedback and drive corrective actions
- Address student-level academic issues effectively and efficiently
- Work with academics/ technology to execute engagement initiatives
- Measure effectiveness of engagement initiatives - pre and post sales
- Dashboarding & Stakeholder management
- Adherence & Compliance - Timely delivery of all Ops reports & dashboards
- Liaising with other functions like Sales, Academic, Product, Tech, Customer Service for issue resolution & action planning
Data Analytics :
- Strong analytical capabilities & well-versed with MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent MS Excel capabilities: Hands on knowledge of various formulas / functions viz vlookup, pivot tables, countif, concatenate etc.
- While knowledge of MS Excess / SQL is not mandatory however would be preferred
Team Management :
- Lead the team of academic counselors driving engagement calling with students
- Team / People Management Driving 1-on-1 & Skip level discussion, R&R for the team
- Measuring daily activities of team Productivity per process / per activity