Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Aakash EduTech Private Limited
Views:2545 Applications:715 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:548
Aakash Digital - Associate Strategy - CEO's Office (2-5 yrs)
Aakash Group has emerged as a leader in the arena of Coaching & Education Industry with its excellent performances in various Medical and Engineering entrance exams across India, ever since its inception in 1988. Our 30 years of expertise, with maximum selections in Medical & Engineering Entrance Exams., a countrywide network of more than 200 Branches, a collective annual base of over 250,000 students, and above all, the trust of millions of parents, have together made it a reliable educational group
AESL has been backed by global investment management firm Blackstone, which owns 37.5%. Blackstone will complement the AESL team with its deep expertise and network in the education sector globally with its team of highly accomplished professionals with a proven track record of creating value.
In this role, you will be key part of the AESL's Strategy team, working on a variety of growth strategy assignments for the company. You will be involved across different facets of the Strategy function across strategy development and change management.
The role will provide exposure to the strategy lifecycle starting from market research, data gathering, financial analysis, business case development and recommendations to managing complex programs.
You will be Doing :-
- Strategy development, including project scoping, financial and business modelling, strategic options identification, consensus building, and implementation
- Evaluate the performance of current business operations and recommend strategies and tactics to achieve business goals
- Creating internal decks for, CXOs as well as external consumption (events, pitches)
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products, drive analysis that could lead to innovative projects and boost the company's expansion.
- Owning organisation-wide problem statements and gathering primary & secondary research to devise an overall strategy to solve for it
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis in support of company objectives
You should have : -
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work.
- Superior analytical skills
- Ability to connect with people across teams and levels
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, general management, operations or strategy roles with a track record of consistent, outstanding achievements.
- Experience in strategy consulting, starting up or fast-growing organizations is preferred.