VP HR at AAK-India
Views:3767 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:307
AAK - Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development/Talent Management (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager/ Sr. Manager - Learning & Development / Talent Management to shape and implement strategies that will help us develop and retain high-performing employees.
Manager/ Sr. Manager - Learning & Development / Talent Management responsibilities include designing employee training programs, building succession plans and a talent pipeline that aligns with our hiring needs and business objectives.
- Design and deliver employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Build succession plans
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Create organizational charts and define each position's responsibilities
- Organize half yearly and annual performance review sessions
- Manage department's budget
- Manage employee engagement
- Perform benchmark analysis of compensation and benefits
- Provide leadership team with direction for leadership and development initiatives
1. Active Communications (Verbal, Written, Listening Skills)
2. Adaptability - Utilizes a flexible approach or method to best match the environment, situation, or person. Manages competing demands and is able to adapt quickly and positively to frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
3. Attention to Detail - Completes work in a thorough and complete manner, provides detailed information, and tracks details at all times.
4. Conflict Management - Focuses on solving conflict by confronting negative behavior, encouraging the expression of differing viewpoints, identifying and discussing underlying issues, developing win-win solutions, and maintaining confidentiality.
5. Customer Orientation - Views the organization through the eyes of the customer, anticipates and meets customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds promptly, and effectively manages difficult or emotional customer situations
6. Organizing and Planning - Plans, organizes and effectively manages to maximize efficiency and productivity. Sets goals and objectives, prioritizes and plans work activities, identifies specific action steps and resources, anticipates problems and develops contingency plans.
7. Problem Solving& Decision Making- Able to identify problems, solve them, and show good judgment by isolating causes from symptoms, gathering information from a variety of sources, compiling information and solutions, involving others as appropriate, readily committing to action, and making decisions that reflect sound judgment in a timely manner. Able to identify and choose between multiple options, work well in-group problem solving situations, understand consequences of potential decisions, and support and explain reasoning for decisions.
8. Productivity - Meets or exceeds productivity standards, completes work in timely manner, and strives to increase productivity.
9. Professionalism - Upholds organizational values, demonstrates sound business ethics, works with integrity and ethically in all situations, and treats others with respect and consideration at all times regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for actions, reacts well under pressure, follows through on commitments, and demonstrates consistency between words and actions.
10. Results Oriented - Maintains an appropriate focus on short and long term goals, outcomes, and accomplishments, conveys a sense of urgency to make things happen, and displays a sense of urgency about getting results. Motivated by achievement and persist until the goal is reached.
11. Team Player - Identifies with the larger organizational team and their role within it by balancing team and individual responsibilities, sharing resources, responding to requests from other parts of the organization, supporting larger legitimate organizational agendas, and putting the success of the team above personal interests. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, recognizes accomplishments of other team members, and builds morale and commitment to goals and objectives.
12. Technical Expertise - Maintains the knowledge and skills required for the position, assesses strengths and weaknesses, pursues training and development opportunities to continuously build skills, and serves as a resource for the organization.
13. Training - Presents established and effective training methods, techniques, and ideas, by utilizing a variety training techniques including presentations by internal and external lectures, sales or product specialists, or internally developed programs. Studies and constantly develops skill in use of better teaching and training methods.
- Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits packages
- Experience with performance management procedures
- Leadership abilities
- MBA in Human resources or relevant field with 8-10 Years Experience
- Experience of working across geographies
- Additional qualifications in psychometric profiling, instructional design is a plus