VP HR at AAK-India
Views:2034 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:358
AAK-India - Assistant Manager - Human Resources (3-5 yrs)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities :
1. HR Operations and Employee Engagement- For PAN India Sales team & Corporate employees.
2. Policy Realignment-Review and Realign HR Policies
3. Global SPOC for HRIS Implementation.
4. Payroll & Benefit administration - Attendance and Payroll co-ordination with vendor.
5. MIS & HR Analytics.
6. Vendor management- Create, Track and document all vendor contract deadlines and process the bill payments.
7. HR Budget -Create and manage HR budget for the organization.
8. HRIS & Data analytics - Design and maintain HRIS dashboard. Support by creating reports based on data and analysis.
- MBA in Human Resources with 3-5 Years relevant Experience
Functional Competencies :
- Understanding of HR processes and experience of working with HRIS and Payroll systems, Advanced excel, with ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data-
Behavioural Competencies :
- Working in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Cultivate high performing team
- Design and document policies
- Strong analytical, logical and numerical aptitude
- Strong process orientation
- Listen actively and connect with individuals in the organization