HR Leader - India & SAARC at American Airfilters International
Views:1363 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AAF International - Regional Sales Manager - South & Sri Lanka Region (8-10 yrs)
AAF International, the world's largest manufacturer of air filtration solutions, production, sales in facilities in 22 countries across world. With its global headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky. Registered in 2005, AAF India Pvt. Ltd. We are part of - The Daikin Group- and has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of Air Filters in India. We are dedicated in helping you protect your environment, improve your health, reduce your risk, and optimize your clean air spending.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales goals in the South India and Sri Lanka for the Air Quality Solutions and Products New projects and Aftermarket business.
- Map all segments, customers in the respective segments with regards to fitment of company's products and solutions
- Draw up strategies and execute them with structured business activities to achieve company's objectives in the region.
- Work directly with end-users, engineering firms, OEMs, and strategic accounts to generate leads, get our products specified, or develop a better understanding and relationship with AAF products and capabilities.
- Clearly define and execute plans to acquire and develop potential customers
- Develop clear plans to retain existing customers and further increase share of wallet within such accounts
- Establish, and maintain long term business relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Provide technical support & awareness to the end customers, including training on features, benefits, and applications of our products and internal systems.
- Maintaining Productive customer relation to ensure customer is getting value from the offering and inclined to treat AAF as partner of choice.
- Provide leadership to the team to guide and enhance their performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure - Customer Delight-
- Attend trade shows, conferences and sales meetings to grow sales, generate leads, and identify opportunities.
Must exhibit the following core competencies:
- Persuasive Communication skills
- Aggressive and passion for sales
- Intuitive Problem analysis and solving
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail/Negotiation skills
- Team player with demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Customer orientation
- Presentation skills
- Executive presence
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with post graduate qualification in management preferred with equivalent experience.
- Experience with the application and sales of air quality solutions/ relevant industries serving the same customers.
- First knowledge and experience in selling to the relevant customer segments in the markets across South India and Sri Lanka
- Experience working with Sales CRM system - knowledge a plus
- 8+ years of prior industrial sales experience.
- Sales management experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.