HR Executive at 9 Series
Views:127 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
9series - Business Analyst (4-7 yrs)
- Liaison between stakeholders and the development team communicates changes that may not be aligned with the original expectation but can be customer-driven which helps for successful project execution.
- Translating business and user requirements with customers and internal teams into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail that can be utilized for development.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality & testing team
- Generating feature and use bug cases in the issue/change tracking system.
- Ensuring features are thoroughly designed, documented, and organized as per requirements with the appropriate level of internal expert coordination.
- Creating visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed workflows or visualizations based on collaboration with the development team and subject matter experts.
- Reviewing dashboards to ensure alignment with standard User Interface Guidelines; identifying discrepancies, and coordinating with design and development teams to determine the best plan.
- Participating in customer discussions to hear how users are utilizing the software and documenting possible conceptual requirements and enhancements.
- Lead SDLC process by proactively identifying and driving improvements to the internal process of business analysis, design, documentation, and communication throughout the software development life cycle and match deadlines.
- Cross-Functional Communication and Collaboration
- Facilitating proactive cross-functional collaboration to gather input on design, ensure risks are identified and communicated, and thorough plans are made.
- Supporting the broader team by communicating and training new functionality internally prior to releases through demonstrations and release documentation.
- Working with the Product Support and documentation team to write product documentation and plan - for customer communication.
- Working with the product manager to understand, follow, and influence the product roadmap and to document the product's vision and the project's scope.
- Obtaining knowledge and understanding of external standards and guidelines as they apply to CaseGlide products.
- Working with the Quality Assurance team to record and/or review test plans, test scenarios, and test case results in preparation for regression testing and product validation.
- Identifying, documenting and reporting discovered product anomalies and recommending options to increase software consistency
Behavioral Competencies :
- Excellent organization skills; ability to determine how to simplify complex tasks and effectively communicate what needs to be done.
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, writing and speaking. Must demonstrate the ability to confer technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Effective technical writing skills including previous experience in writing procedures or processes relevant to documenting requirements and product design plans.
The profound experience of wireframing and data modeling tools such as InVision, Moqups, and more.
Perks & Benefits :
5 days working
Family Health Insurance
Work from Home
Flexible Working Hours
Employee Referral Policy
Open Door Policy
360 Review Process
Ground Breaking Projects
Healthy Work Environment
Awards and Rewards
Best Professional Experience
Picnic and Outings
Continuous Learning and Development Sessions
Cutting Edge Technologies
Maternity & Paternity Leaves
Project Release Parties