Talent Acquisition at Info Edge
Views:644 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
99Acres.com - Head - Business Analytics - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT (7-10 yrs)
99acres is a growing business with the increasing complexity of the business. The business has four business lines of New Homes, Resale, Rental and Commercial. Besides traditional property portals, 99acres also competes with relatively newer players like NoBroker, brokerages like Squareyards, & Google/Facebook for traffic/supply/ad spends. There are increased expectations & demands from the business analytics team to support the business with data, insights & recommendations across a gamut of areas. Hence, we are looking to onboard the Head of Business Analytics who can lead this team, and take the function to a next level of output & impact.
This position will be a key role for 99acres, & will form part of the core think tank of the business.
Who should consider this role?
If you are looking for a career-making exciting role which
1. Is at the center of insight generation & decision-making in 99acres,
2. Gives you a holistic view of the business-platform-users,
3. has tons of data to play with and
4. offers you the opportunity to lead a smart team of analysts, then you are looking at the perfect role.
- Support & provide insights to the top team of 99acres across the full gamut of business analytics. These include property supply analytics, traffic analytics, user segment analytics (within buyers, tenants, owners, builders, brokers), lead/inquiry analytics, product feature analytics, revenue/sales analytics across builders/brokers/owners, and pricing analytics
- Where possible, support 99acres top team with competitive insights on supply, traffic (web & app), etc using in house and 3rd party tools
- Support weekly release platform process by setting up tracking & reporting of relevant success metrics in discussion with product managers/data engineering team
- Support overall & different businesses within 99acres with business planning & monthly reviews. Help identify risks/opportunities in each business using data, trends & meaningful insights drawn from data. Be proactive in setting up appropriate reports and analytic frameworks for each business
- Drive pricing and packaging decisions for new products, and create frameworks/reports to evaluate and monitor the realization of pricing for existing products. Manage SKUs / price list and recommend opportunities for optimization as well as changes in pricing, based on metrics
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to ensure data provided serves the appropriate purposes, within constraints of systems and availability of information
- Manage & develop a team of analysts work planning, prioritization, review work done by team members for quality, accuracy, and business objective alignment, drive upskilling of team
- Drive the team to be future-ready anticipating needs from various stakeholders, through engagement in various business discussions
- CBO, Business Heads of different verticals in 99acres, National Sales head & multiple sales leaders across sales branches, Product heads & product managers, Data Engineering team, Marketing head, Finance team, ERP team, Data Science team, Operations leads
- From time to time, the role will be expected to interact and share insights with Group CEO and CFO.
People reporting into this role:
- Team of 7-8 business analysts & MIS resources, with different skills & competencies as per needs.
Requisite Skills and Experience:
- 5 years+ experience in business analytics. Business analytics experience should be in both online platform/online analytics, as well as revenue/pricing analytics
- Familiarity with BI tools like Tableau, SQL, data structures as well as an understanding of online analytics tools like GA, Firebase, Similarweb, App analytics tools, etc
- Business Analytics experience in the consumer internet industry is strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp key levers for the business & its various categories, key opportunities/problems to solve, and accordingly provide business/user insights for support
- Ability to not just analyse what is told, but ideate & come up with what to analyze/look at
- Ability to share & communicate analysis-insights in a high impact manner
- Ability to convert a business or consumer/client problem into data, and ability to use data to extract key business insights required to help give a solution to that problem
- Ability to zoom in and out, and work across various levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities simultaneously without direct supervision
- Collaborative by nature
- 2-3 years+ of team management experience. Ability to manage and groom junior team members
- MBA from a top tier-1 institute