Lead Talent Acquisition at 92.7 Big FM
Views:1868 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
92.7 BigFM - Senior Business Partner - Sales (8-10 yrs)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Intake, Ideation and Planning
- Deep understanding of the clients business, brand and category in which they compete.
- Technical knowledge of the Product to take care of On Spot Branding/Placement with Client
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company's database.
- Understand the client goals and needs and clearly articulate the objectives of the initiative.
- Strategic involvement, able to develop a brief that is compelling and that inspires and identifies a clear outcome along with how success will be measured.
- Assemble and brief the team and facilitate ideation, always looking for ideas that are big and offer the greatest impact on the clients business.
- Review project and creative briefs to ensure overall strategic direction in on-target.
- Develop case studies on clients- business
Challenges & opportunities Risk Management
- Supports in analyzing the key issues and risks and assess business impact
- Drive effective communication of issues and risks to the client when relevant to the senior clients
- Set project quality and performance standards. Assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Responsible for ensuring that the forecast for their portfolio of business is clean and updated in a timely manner
- Responsible for a thorough understanding of and the up to date maintenance of the P&L for their portfolio of business
- Effective and Favourable Negotiations: Proficient in navigating quarter close risk on contracts and cash
Revenue Growth, Client Acquisition, Account Management
- Structure and manages integrated, multi-track projects
- Responsible for ensuring that the account plan is a comprehensive, multi-layered strategy.
- Works closely with the business development team to explore and drive plans to penetrate the identified opportunities.
- Ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and margin targets aligned with business goals
- Solid understanding of negotiation tactics and ensures we put a price on demands and never make a concession without getting something in return
- Review overall program metrics and creative to ensure compliance to quality on all client deliverables set forth in the creative brief
- Drive strategic initiatives for clients towards specific measurable business goals
- Establish relationship framework for the relationship in collaboration with the client and agency partners
- Build and manage senior client relationships (expectations, communications, escalation, etc.)
- Understand the client's culture, capabilities, team structure and take decisions to ensure success for the client
- Manage client expectations/perceptions
- Prioritise key clients basis seasonality & spending patterns and basis past trends
- Map the organogram and the identify key decision makers in each client's setup
- Communicate client objectives to all team members to ensure consistency
- Communicate and disseminate client requests to internal teams; manage internal communications and external communication with vendors, media partners
- Drives succession planning for the key roles on the account
- Inspires, coaches and mentors junior team members
- Build a positive, collaborative working environment for the team
- Actively get involved in company events such as hiring, training and internal initiatives.