Lead Talent Acquisition at 92.7 Big FM
Views:1987 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
92.7 BigFM - Senior Business Partner - Sales (8-10 yrs)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Intake, Ideation and Planning
- Deep understanding of the clients business, brand and category in which they compete.
- Technical knowledge of the Product to take care of On Spot Branding/Placement with Client
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company's database.
- Understand the client goals and needs and clearly articulate the objectives of the initiative.
- Strategic involvement, able to develop a brief that is compelling and that inspires and identifies a clear outcome along with how success will be measured.
- Assemble and brief the team and facilitate ideation, always looking for ideas that are big and offer the greatest impact on the clients business.
- Review project and creative briefs to ensure overall strategic direction in on-target.
- Develop case studies on clients- business
Challenges & opportunities Risk Management
- Supports in analyzing the key issues and risks and assess business impact
- Drive effective communication of issues and risks to the client when relevant to the senior clients
- Set project quality and performance standards. Assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Responsible for ensuring that the forecast for their portfolio of business is clean and updated in a timely manner
- Responsible for a thorough understanding of and the up to date maintenance of the P&L for their portfolio of business
- Effective and Favourable Negotiations: Proficient in navigating quarter close risk on contracts and cash
Revenue Growth, Client Acquisition, Account Management
- Structure and manages integrated, multi-track projects
- Responsible for ensuring that the account plan is a comprehensive, multi-layered strategy.
- Works closely with the business development team to explore and drive plans to penetrate the identified opportunities.
- Ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and margin targets aligned with business goals
- Solid understanding of negotiation tactics and ensures we put a price on demands and never make a concession without getting something in return
- Review overall program metrics and creative to ensure compliance to quality on all client deliverables set forth in the creative brief
- Drive strategic initiatives for clients towards specific measurable business goals
- Establish relationship framework for the relationship in collaboration with the client and agency partners
- Build and manage senior client relationships (expectations, communications, escalation, etc.)
- Understand the client's culture, capabilities, team structure and take decisions to ensure success for the client
- Manage client expectations/perceptions
- Prioritise key clients basis seasonality & spending patterns and basis past trends
- Map the organogram and the identify key decision makers in each client's setup
- Communicate client objectives to all team members to ensure consistency
- Communicate and disseminate client requests to internal teams; manage internal communications and external communication with vendors, media partners
- Drives succession planning for the key roles on the account
- Inspires, coaches and mentors junior team members
- Build a positive, collaborative working environment for the team
- Actively get involved in company events such as hiring, training and internal initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.