Lead Talent Acquisition at 92.7 Big FM
Views:4488 Applications:736 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
92.7 BigFM - HR Business Partner (4-6 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities -
The duties and responsibilities of Regional HR BP will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish a culture amongst associates which reflects the Company's core values and constantly reinforce it to ensure all associates live the values.
- Manage the recruiting and selection process for the Region with a view to provide the best talent to stations and departments across the Region, efficiently and on time.
- Manage the orientation programme in the Region in accordance with Company standards and ensure all associates at all stations within the Region are on-boarded effectively.
- Manage the new-hire training, testing and certification of all associates.
- Identify training needs in the Region and create, implement and oversee the Regions training programs and learning systems to enable high productivity and career development.
- Maintain a training database and training records for the Region; and plan and prepare training calendars and submit training reports on a monthly basis to Corporate HR as per laid down standards.
- Create a learning environment in the Region.
- Establish a performance-oriented culture within the Region by ensuring all associates have job descriptions and clear business goals; and are appraised periodically and given timely feedback on their performance.
- Play the role of an - associate advocate- to all associates; and coach and counsel them when considered necessary.
- Administer compensation and benefits with a view to ensure fairness and internal equity.
- Drive recognition programs in the Region with a view to motivate, reward and retain associates
- Manage the Company's associate relations program by initiating appropriate interventions to ensure high associate engagement and consistent and fair application of statutes and
- Ensure meetings are conducted in the Region and minutes are circulated as per Company standards.
- Ensure associates are valued for their diversity and have a safe work environment.
- Ensure HR cost is controlled and is in line with the budget.
- Carry out periodic rap sessions with associates to proactively ensure high associate satisfaction.
- Drive community activities with a view to inculcate civic values and social responsibility amongst associates and position the Company as a good Corporate Citizen.
- Analyse attrition, productivity and other metrics with a view to enable optimum utilization of human resources and share the findings with Regional team members during Regional meetings.
- Establish career plans for all associates with a view to align individual and company goals.
- Establish a succession plan within the Region.
- Develop good relations with highly diverse associates, customers, shareholders, vendors, community agencies and other stakeholders.
- Establish a strong employer brand within the Region by marketing the Company's culture and policies internally as well as externally amongst potential associates, recruiters, trainers and Institutions.
- Initiate periodic organizational diagnosis to check relevance of structure, positions, reporting relationships, span of control et al.
- Drive innovative thinking within your teams to establish - next practices- in people management. At the same time, current HR practices must be constantly reviewed with a view to improve them and make them more effective.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.