Lead - Talent Acquisition at 91springboard
Views:262 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
91Springboard - Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-5 yrs)
Enterprise Sales Manager - Co- working Startup
- Overall 3-5 years of experience
- Has at least 2 years experience in enterprise sales, start-up or management consulting experience.
About the department :
The Sales & Marketing department helps us leverage online and offline channels to build brand and create leads for our businesses. You will be in charge of handling all the incoming leads and generate outbound leads as well to fill up the spaces in a given time frame. You will also ensure that we send out the right communication to prospective customers and are consistent with our brand positioning.
About the position :
If you claim that you have done sales then this is the right role to apply for. We are looking for an experienced Enterprise sales manager to contribute to our company's sales objectives. As an Enterprise sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
Overall Responsibilities :
- Prospect, develop and close new enterprise sales opportunities. Achieve and exceed aggressive sales targets Leverage industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Provide feedback and input on product roadmap for respective market and identify opportunities to deliver greater value to customers requirements.
- Uses a consultative and solution selling approach to closing new business Demonstrates strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills at the client CXO level.
- Gathers in-depth knowledge of clients business, organisational structure, and business processes to drive sales.
Skills & Behaviour Required :
- Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, closing.
- Has an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven performance
- Is forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in an individual contributor role, with requirements of extensive local and outstation travel Experience.
Education : Graduation required, MBA preferred
Primary Responsibilities : sales, enterprise sales