HR Manager at 75F APAC
Views:1084 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
75F - Manager - Customer Support (8-10 yrs)
Job purpose & responsibilities :
- Responsible for post-sales customer support infrastructure. Will include call logging, escalation, deployment of in-house & outsourced engineers in the field, call closure, monitoring of customer SLAs.
- Create infrastructure for providing pre-sales support for site surveys, audits & assist in project proposals.
- Work with project supervisors to submit proposal and implement technology solution to improve HVAC efficiency.
- To be involved and carry out planning, execution and updates for all daily on-site work and Site supervision work - HVAC & BMS experience is going to be of utmost importance
- Responsible for customer and vendor interactions and maintain excellent Customer Satisfaction Score.
- Responsible for Site Visits and Site Coordination, allocation of Engineers and Technicians in various sites
- B.E./B.Tech from a reputed university
- MBA (preferred) from a reputed university
Work Experience :
- Should have 8 - 10 years relevant work experience.
- Should have worked with the HVAC/BMS industries for majority of his career.
- Should have had people responsibility for at least 7 years.
- Should have worked with large Indian or multinational organizations.
- Should have a proven track record of delivering targets consistently.
- Should be familiar with industry-standard CRM/equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.