56 Secure - Specialist - Paid Marketing (3-7 yrs)
Paid Marketing Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Digital Campaigns ideation, execution and optimization.
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimization and reporting.
- A/B testing target audience segments, messaging and creatives.
- Generate leads and acquire prospects through online marketing
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using various tools, like Google Analytics, WebTrends etc
- Acquire insights in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Provide marketing team members with data analysis and strategic insights on campaign changes required to increase lead generation, engagement levels, and other marketing goals.
- 2+ years of proven digital marketing experience (Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc)
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel), and basic knowledge of CRM
- Basic SEO knowledge (On Page and Off Page SEO)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Outstanding analytical skills along with great attention to detail
Ideal Candidate :
- Creative mindset and the capability to think outside the box.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Fast learner who will embrace the opportunity to take on more responsibility quickly
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, proactive, and capable of creating solutions and solving problems
- Has a company first approach
- Has startup experience
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Should be a team player
Job Type: Full time.
Location: Indiranagar, Bangalore.
Willing to work from the office (remote working is not an option).