HR Director at 56 Secure
Views:414 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
56 Secure - Associate Program Manager - Sales (2-4 yrs)
Associate Program Manager - Sales (Tier 1/2 Colleges)
At 56, we are on a mission to transform how security is perceived. To accomplish this, we have state-of-the-art technology supported by a connected network of AI cameras, safety agents and services to enable real-time physical intervention, which is available 24x7. We combine deep tech computer vision, location services, and contextually deployed safety agents to provide efficient and affordable protection for millions of people, homes, and businesses. Join our mission towards keeping people safer and protecting homes and businesses.
About the role : Associate Program Manager (Sales/Demand) :
Program Manager - Demand will manage a team that will support our internal sales teams in order to drive the overall productivity and sales effectiveness. In this role, you will manage sales tools and processes and will be responsible for solving complex operational problems to help our internal sales teams work more efficiently and effectively.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Understand underlying systems and sales motions, and work with relevant stakeholders to build scalable sales processes
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our sales and support processes
- Partner with our sales & marketing leadership to deliver ad-hoc reporting and sales operations administration
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration, and design
- Help develop and implement training for end-users
- Engage with internal and external customers/teams to improve products and business processes
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships
- Review and monitor performance and sales of our selling partners to manage their performance
- Work across key internal stakeholders to set priorities and develop account targets that underpin category strategy and knowledge of the local market
- Ability to identify the business needs driving internal requests and translating into compelling solutions for our sales, marketing, and supply teams
- 2+ years of experience in strategy, product sales, management consulting, process improvement, process excellence, demand forecasting.
- Must be metrics-driven.
- Deep understanding of direct consumer sales required.
- Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets is desirable.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Understanding of compliance or legal nuances for consumer sales
- Experience coordinating with multiple business functions to develop new strategies and solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Deep analytical experience
- B.Tech or MBA from top tier institutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.