HR at 4AM Worldwide Advertising Private Limited
Views:81 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
4AM Worldwide - Senior Copywriter (3-5 yrs)
- You will generate best ideas which will be creatively fresh and strategically sound.
- You will need to think creatively & find brilliant communication solutions.
- You will work with clients from different industries and with people from different creative disciplines and creative teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to the following :
- Conceptualize and collaborate on ideas with the creative team, including other copywriters, designers, and art directors.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of clients products and services, the target audience and their competitors activities.
- Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are inline with the brand and strategically sound
- Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are inline with the brand and strategically sound.
- Work with account managers to ensure copy is delivered as per set deadlines and in accordance with the clients' criteria.
- Write compelling and grammatically clean long-form website copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action
- Amend, revise or redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team, account team or clients
- Oversee campaigns right from the production stage to completion.
SKILLS, ABILITIES and BACKGROUND :
- A strong desire to do brand-building, product-selling, and award-winning work.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Copywriting role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think conceptually and have a keen sense of strategy
- Fluency in written and spoken English
COMPENSATION : Commensurate with the talent and experience
PRE-REQUISITES : A good, well-drafted, portfolio to be shared for preliminary assessment