Manager at 42hertz Software India (P) Ltd
Views:1676 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
42hertz - People Operations Manager (3-8 yrs)
42hertz is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic People Operations Manager. We are building a team of world class talent and are looking for a superstar who can engage not only with our internal team but also with new candidates and convey our vision, products, and ideas. Our ideal candidate is an organizational powerhouse who can collaborate with multiple internal teams and stakeholders.
The People Operations Manager will work directly with our Head of People Operations on growth strategies as 42hertz scales up and have a front row seat to the next phase of our growth. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive results. We need a team builder who can express our vision and is relentless in their pursuit of building the best team!
What we value:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, with excitement and interest in the technology and engineering
- Worked in a fast-paced, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- You're personable, organized, and are able to enthusiastically pitch our company to candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to wear different hats, and are constantly looking to grow and learn.
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organization's priorities and approach to problem-solving. Data driven and detail oriented.
- Excels at working on open-ended problems and running them to completion.
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones because sometimes it's both! You are a strong and flexible teammate. No job is too small - or too big!