HR Manager at SS Supply Chain Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:4701 Applications:694 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
3SC - Demand Planner (3-8 yrs)
Work Summary :
- Demand Planner will be required to maximize profitability with superior capabilities to better sense, shape, and respond to demand.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create a single demand forecast with input from multiple roles (e.g., sales, marketing, finance and others) within the organization with a consensus forecasting process.
- Include causal factors (e.g., weather, natural disasters, and competitor actions) into demand forecasts and to model events (e.g., sales promotions, marketing events, economic activities).
- Make rapid product introduction decisions and allocate forecasts down to the SKU level.
- Integrate the order management process with the demand planning process.
- Use the demand forecast as an input into the sales and operations planning process.
- Implement performance metrics to measure the return on forecasting value.
- Shape demand using what-if analysis and scenario planning.
- Segment demand forecasts based on key product or customer characteristics.
- Use statistical forecasting methods, software tools such as SAP APO or Demand Planner tool like ARIMA.
- Report demand metrics automatically across the corporate enterprise.
- Measure order fill rates and customer service levels.
- Link demand forecasting and supply planning using a sales and operations planning process.
- Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.