HR Manager at SS Supply Chain Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:4390 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
3SC - Consultant - Demand Planning/Supply Chain (3-7 yrs)
Demand Planner will be required to maximize profitability with superior capabilities to better sense, shape, and respond to demand.
- Create a single demand forecast with input from multiple roles (e.g., sales, marketing, finance and others) within the organization with a consensus forecasting process.
- Include causal factors (e.g., weather, natural disasters, and competitor actions) into demand forecasts and to model events (e.g., sales promotions, marketing events, economic activities).
- Make rapid product introduction decisions and allocate forecasts down to the SKU level.
- Integrate the order management process with the demand planning process.
- Use the demand forecast as an input into the sales and operations planning process.
- Implement performance metrics to measure the return on forecasting value.
- Shape demand using what-if analysis and scenario planning.
- Segment demand forecasts based on key product or customer characteristics.
- Use statistical forecasting methods, software tools such as SAP APO or Demand Planner tool like ARIMA.
- Report demand metrics automatically across the corporate enterprise.
- Measure order fill rates and customer service levels.
- Link demand forecasting and supply planning using a sales and operations planning process.
- Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach