Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at 3Pillar Global
Views:107 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
3Pillar Global - Senior Workday Technical Analyst (4-6 yrs)
- 3Pillar Global's Business Systems team is seeking a highly motivated, talented, and innovative Technical Analyst to assist in the configuration, testing, deployment, operation, and maintenance of the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) System.
- The selected candidate will ensure best practice HR processes and defined standards are followed across the enterprise and be versed in HR systems development and deployment. As a member of the Business Systems team this position will serve as a subject matter expert on Workday supporting various HCM modules including Advanced Compensation, Absence and Succession Planning. The candidate must exhibit strong critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills. This role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work in a cloud based environment.
Technical competencies :
- At least 4 years of Workday experience highly preferred with a strong background and understanding of Workday configuration and integrations.
- Experience with creating calculated fields and composite reporting a plus.
- Must have experience with Core HCM, Compensation, Talent and Absence management.
- Must have implementation experience with Advanced Compensation and Succession Planning modules.
- Demonstrated experience supporting large, complex projects from inception to implementation accurately and on schedule.
- Experience with staffing models and Job architecture is a plus.
- Expertise in Absence module to support and enhance the absence management process.
- Experience with Workday Integrations EIB inbound and Outbound and CCW and Payroll systems.
- Expertise in configuration of alert systems, schedules and event modifications.
- Experience with configuration of dashboards and worklets.
- Demonstrated experience working in complex cross-functional projects that span multiple global teams.
- Demonstrated experience performing business technical analysis and developing delivery requirements.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and convey ideas and solutions for complex business problems to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with developing technical requirements and integrated solutions for cloud based applications such as Salesforce and Netsuite is a plus.
- Support Workday functions with a focus on HR, Time, Absence and Performance.
- Support and maintain business critical data, business processes, and security within Workday.
- Detailed understanding of HR business and technical requirements to deliver appropriate end-to-end solutions.
- Identify and support HR projects related to business process changes, data consistency, data retention, and integration.
- Assist in the execution of testing in support of Workday system updates and enhancements.
- Support management of related technical environments/tenants, including the ongoing migration of code and configuration and related validation testing of each instance.
- Translate and document non-technical requirements into technical concepts with a comprehensive understanding of HR applications and technical inter dependencies.
- Train various users of Workday.