Associate Manager- TA at 3i-Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:222 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
3i Infotech - Manager - Sales (5-15 yrs)
Job Description: The career opportunity is with 3i Infotech India business.
Roles & responsibilities:
The Sales Manager (SM) will be responsible for driving the Industrial & Engineering Service (I&ES) growth across OB and revenue for the private enterprise accounts (Manufacturing, Technology, Retail and Energy & Utility.
- In this role, the SM will work closely with the Sales Head.
- The Role demands knowledge and understanding of Hunting & farming Account Mining Qualify and Generate Leads, create appropriate funnel for Vertical Services in existing & new accounts in the region.
- Experience of having sold into an existing account and the ability to scale that up to a high growth and RR (Run Rate) business.
- Demonstrated doing business in key Accounts in the Region with a good CXO Connect.
- To be able to monitor trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy Demonstrated ability of having pitched in or sold digital deals in the past.
- Experience in TOS deals will be a clear advantage Ability to define an account strategy and drive a QoQ sales plan Demonstrated ability of negotiation with good hold of commercial constructs Provide appropriate and customized value propositions.
- Negotiate Close in the sales cycle.
- Deep understanding of customer procurement and business processes and should be able to connect with CXO's. Push for higher value value added services and solutions to the customer in line with 3i Infotech's offerings Delivery Customer Satisfaction Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns with the delivery team to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch points.
- Build a trusted group of reference able customers who can vouch for 3i Infotech'.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in the customer's strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Offering Competency Development Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase 3i Infotech's solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meet.
- Exemplify leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
Desired Skills :
- Experience of selling product engineering services in India market and globally. Between 5+ years of total experience with >=5+ years of core quota carrying experience Having carried a quota of 3 4 M$ in the last role and having achieved quota YOY for the last 2 years
- Travel Requirements Ability to travel at short requirements. 35% of travel is envisaged across the region Others
- Ability to work collaboratively with pre-sales, finance and legal good forecasting ability and funnel hygiene Qualify Leads and create appropriate funnel in the respective accounts Participate in Sales discussions presentations for respective Services Selling.
- Provide first level solution creation in meetings with customers and prospects. Provide appropriate and customized value propositions. Negotiate Close in the sales cycle.