3i Infotech Ltd - Solution Architect (8-16 yrs)
1. Solution Architect Job Description:
- 8 to 15 of Experience in designing, architect and implement next generation system architecture and automation solutions.
- Computer Science graduate (MCA/BS/BE) with industry recognized certifications.
- Experience in Software Architecture and Design, Cross Technology/Cross Platform Application Design of Application, Automation & Analytics
- Analysing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail and design the solution approach for application modernization, Data & Analytics etc.
- Leading the development of innovative solution approach towards cost, schedule, function, quality, and other business considerations.
- Experience in driving and delivering RFP/RFI responses in a presale's solution architect role.
- Defines the approach and implantation theory for RFP, including determining appropriate use of technology solutions, Hardware Sizing, Software Bill of Material and effort estimation.
- Must possess a balance of analytical problem solving and strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Lead in organization initiatives, drives as part of COE. Architectural reviews of other projects.
- Understanding and experience of various SDLC model Agile/Scrum, Waterfall etc.