Associate Manager- TA at 3i-Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:296 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
3i Infotech - Assistant Vice President - BPS Sales (15-20 yrs)
AVP - BPS Sales
- We are seeking an executive level leader with progressive, on-the-spot, critical thinking ability; who will apply his/her experience and education in a highly self-directed and fast-paced environment. You will be joining an entrepreneur team with a corporate culture seeking to expand both new and existing customers.
- Prospective candidate will be responsible for company's business development and establishing sales quotas based on company goals that will promote sales growth and client satisfaction for the organization. This role involves strategic planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology and improving processes.
- You will be working directly with our Chief Sales & Strategy Officer & executive leadership team to ensure that you and your team are driving performance, increasing profitability, and ensuring cross-functional strategic alignment.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Provides sales-focused strategy and feedback to the leadership team.
- Must have a deeply operational mindset and make decisions based on data.
- Accountable for focusing on sales growth and building a strong business pipeline.
- Create an aggressive, comprehensive solicitation and BD strategy to both new prospects and existing clients resulting in a robust sales pipeline of prospects
- Execute an effective outreach strategy that includes but is not limited to cold calls, attending exhibitions/conference/trade as necessary; creating and presenting (or oversee others in presenting) customized sales presentation to wide range of audiences; and participating in client meetings.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Provides leadership to the client services department, and counsel to the CSO and executive leaders to implement client and growth objectives that align with business goals.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Assist the pre-sales team in responses to RFPs, RFIs, unsolicited proposals and finalist meetings.
- Lead sales team to improve effectiveness and productivity of sales target.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients and potential prospects.
- Strategize with executive-level leadership, Sales, Product and Marketing on approaches for different buyer audiences, products, and services.
- Serve occasionally as a public speaker to represent the company during events such as industry trade shows, award ceremonies and other similar venues.
- Proactively evaluate and identify markets changes to determine where current and future opportunities exist for developing new business opportunities.
- Provides ideas to leadership and Marketing team to develop short term and long-term marketing plans.
- Maintains current market and competitor analyses, including solution knowledge regarding changing market conditions and competitive landscape.
Desired Profile :
- PG / MBA with Min 15+yrs experience in Sales or Business Development Function in BPO/BPM Industry, preferably domestic environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the BPO/BPS sector, business and clients
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to collaborate with large prospects.
- Ability to effectively write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, presentations, and contracts.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word),
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED.