22by7 Solutions - Project Delivery Manager (8-12 yrs)
Role- Project Delivery Manager
Role Expectations :
The role requires the incumbent to work with the sales team to understand all the Enterprise Projects and drive it till sign-off. Meet the CTO/CIO and manage the expectation, create customer experience while ensuring proper process flow, reporting and delivery of projects.
- Understand the Enterprise Requirements, meet the senior IT person from the client side along with BU/Sales/Pre-Sales Team
- Based on the commitments define SoW along with timelines
- Coordinate with the implementation team to drive the project delivery
- Track the project progress and share project status report with the client
- Prepare different types of reports and share it with BU and Client like- PoC report, Implementation report, Any RCA and Sign-off report for any project implementation/technical tickets raised
- Manage client CXO communications and in-person meeting based on the scenario
- Handle escalation and drive timely response and resolution in coordination with the respective Support Head/Team Leads
Education- Technical degree/Diploma/Masters
Certification- project Management Certification and ITIL
- Must have handled information security solutions- like firewall, F5, Proxy, (Network Security/Perimeter Security/Email Security/End Point/Load Balancing/RSA/Proxy) implementation and then moved into Project Management.
Must have- Information Security and Networking Skills
Behavioral Attributes :
- Excellent Communication Skill- both written and verbal
- Ability to engage at CXO level and lead the conversation with respect to project plan, concerns, tile lines etc.
- Energetic with positive attitude
- A go getter