Recuriter at 1 Tab
Views:387 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
1Tab - Franchise Manager (4-10 yrs)
he franchisee Manager will be responsible for planning and managing the franchising business of the Company. The incumbent will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and offering continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
- Franchise Opportunity Marketing: Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for the Company s franchisee opportunity to attract newer franchisees.
- Develop the budget for franchise development. Monitor and ensure that budgets are met.
- Franchisee Identification, Selection, and Development: Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisees
- Identify and locate potential franchisees in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee s potential, and financials, franchisee experience, and vision
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
- Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and Conditions.
- Franchisee Management: Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the franchisee is achieved through Analysis of its Profit Loss and KPIs.
- Work as a point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor and ensure that any Issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of the franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including store standards, stock management, customer relationship,
- Staffing and recruitment, finances, and payments cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed practiced in the franchisee.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the Franchisees.
- Ensure that the Company s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee
- Communications and marketing activities.
- Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct the audits.
- Ensure that the franchisee complies with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Franchise legal responsibilities ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
- Franchisee Training Development: Develop the training program for the franchisee.
- Conduct the pieces of training as per the program.
- Ensure that the franchisee and its staff are trained enough to provide the service experience in line with the Company s customer policies.
- Skills Required:
- Selling: Concepts, Business Strategy, Corporate Services, Marketing, PR. should be very good
- At Sales and Business Development.
- Communication: Presentations to CXOs, inter-office coordination
- Personality: Great Interpersonal Skills, Good Communication, and a pleasing personality.
- Analytical: Understand franchisor businesses and the ability to match franchisee s requirements with the franchisor s vision.
- Track Record: Go Getter, Must have Persistence, Result Oriented and be able to achieve
- Revenue targets. Must have a proven track record.
- Experience: at least 5yrs of experience as Manager & Minimum experience
- Leadership: Multi taker with leadership skills and hunger for growth