HR Manager at 1POINT1 Solutions Ltd
Views:3911 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
1POINT1 SOLUTIONS - Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Quality - Voice Process (10-20 yrs)
- Create and communicate an overall vision for quality within the company, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals.
- Communicate the company's quality system to customers.
- Create an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and implements systems to nurture quality excellence.
- Promote consensus and quality throughout the company.
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth set up and functioning of quality compliance at a vertical level to meet business, internal and certification requirements; this involves designing functional level policies and procedures and driving standardization across all clients
- Responsible for developing process improvement strategy at client/engagement level, planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for each business working closely with clients and operations
- Provides innovative solutions, facilitates and mentors improvement projects; trains and coaches LBBs, Black Belts on improvement projects
- Develops measures to improvement performance across processes including SLAs
- Participate in RFIs/ RFPs and provide inputs on transformation and quality management
- Work closely with client change and operations teams to identify/drive onshore improvement projects for select clients
- Lead improvement and transformation projects using Digital transformation, Lean, DMAIC and other six sigma methodologies like DFSS etc.
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them
- Planning and managing budget and resource allocation for the assigned vertical
- Business development and solutioning in select areas; support in RFP, RFI responses from a quality perspective.
- Must have very good knowledge of call Centre functioning and Call Centre metrics
- Knowledge of all QC tools and QMS
- To identify process gaps and highlight it to the regional team
- Continues follow-ups on issues escalated to respective stakeholders
- To drive Process Improvement initiatives
- Must have good analytical skills to conduct various analysis and RCA on a weekly/monthly basis
- Should have good command on MS office (Excel and PPT)
- Delivering the tasks within strict timelines
- Review and Regulate SOP
- Monitor, drive and execute tasks as per SOP to ensure successful outcomes with Scope, Time, and Cost
- Attend to Process Escalation and provide effective solutions
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Certified/Trained six sigma Black belt - Added advantage
- Experience of identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Handling Lean/Six Sigma projects - Added advantage
- Willing to travel to regions as and when required.
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to the defined contract terms
- Draft and revise department policies, whenever required
- Conduct audit processes proactively, practices and documents to identify weaknesses of internal departments
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Sharing Monthly compliance report with plan of action to respective stakeholders
- Required Graduate. PG will be preferred
- Relevant experience of 10 - 15+ years in Quality function
- Should currently be handling National or Regional quality Head position with Domestic/ International BPO
- Should have worked with the strength of 4000FTS's region wise/ PAN India
- Should be able to work in round the clock shifts
- Should have handled a team of at least15 - 20, directly and indirectly, reporting in to him
- COPC HPMT & RCT ( Mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.