Manager - HR at 1MG Technologies
Views:701 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
1mg.com - Senior Manager - Extended Hospital Care Program Head - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Position - Senior Manager
Job Role - Extended Hospital Care Program Head
Department - Strategic Initiatives
Location - 1mg HQ, Gurgaon
Broad Job Role - Help build India's first patient-centric extended hospital care program and build it from zero to-one. The person will be involved in laying the foundation stone on how 1mg as a company approaches and builds this new business line and will be working with the driven-smart individuals and leading a team to ensure that we can capture this never-explored market in India.
- Determines operational strategies and SOP of the concierge program by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis
- Identifies and evaluates state-of-the-art CRM technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops calling teams and their skills and related systems and processes by evaluating customer interaction data and calling experiments.
- Manages the entire in-bound and out-bound sales process end-to-end, keeping into account the related metrics and tracking mechanisms
- Meets concierge program's financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares calling performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Responsible for end-to-end training, management, and productivity of the team resources
- Works in a target-oriented manner and achieves sales and customer service level targets of the concierge program MoM
- Ideal for hustlers who believe they have first-principles problem solving skills and want to lead the disruption of the healthcare ecosystem of India.
The ideal candidate-
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from a reputed university
- Highly prefer MBA degree from a Tier 1 B-school
- 2-3+ years of experience in high growth startups/companies is a MUST
- Highly prefer experience in similar customer-facing calling teams
- A hustler mentality who believes in going out there an achieving excellence
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with full ownership of tasks at hand
- Good business judgment, prioritization, focus, and ability to multi-task while working in a highly charged environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication, story boarding skills, including ppt presentations, with the ability to exude executive presence