HR at Lattice Technologies Private Limited
Views:659 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
1Lattice - Vice President/Associate Vice President - Business Development - Pharma Segment (10-15 yrs)
1Lattice- is your 360-degree business decision support partner with a tech-enabled services stack of consulting, advisory, and research. Powered by advanced tech tools and unique data-gathering approaches, it's your one-stop shop for streamlining all your key business practices. 1Lattice regularly works with clients across sizes and verticals across India, Middle East, South East Asia, China, and USA, solving a wide variety of organizational and business challenges through actionable research-led insights.
About the role:
- You will be engaging in business development and client relationship management in the Pharma Segment
- Developing plans and strategies to develop a healthy sales pipeline and achieving the company's sales goals
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification, classification, seeking clarification
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product / services as per their needs
- Developing compelling proposal documents end to end for projects / leads
- Developing trusted relationships to assist in consultative selling, making presentations or pitches outlining our key offerings pertinent to client requirements
- Pitching for clients and identifying opportunities for growth
- Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients
- Overseeing delivery of projects alongside project managers to ensure client expectations are being met and wow experience is created
- Additionally experience in secondary and primary research- both qualitative and quantitative primary research in pharma segment will be an added advantage for the role.
Competencies and skills :
- Proven 10+ years' experience in sales and business development in market research firms or equivalent, focused in the pharma segment.
- Should have good network and connects with key decision makers in marketing/ product management/ strategy/ market intelligence and insights, across Indian and MNC pharma companies, who decide on market research assignments.
- Strong commercial orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence and lead pitches
- Strong ability to research, analyse and communicate key commercial value drivers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand client's needs and developing trusted relationships
- Quick presence of mind to create sales opportunities
- Understanding of the research / consulting market and types of offerings
- Comfort with selling in a highly competitive consulting industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- Must be a value-driven individual with high degree of integrity
- Prior experience in market research project execution covering both secondary and primary research- both qualitative and quantitative primary research will be an added advantage
Educational and other requirements:
- Consistent track record of academic excellence
- Demonstration of leadership in educational and professional career
- Very high drive and energy
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- MBA from a top tier institute - Ivy League B-schools in the US, IIM A, B, C, L, I and ISB (not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.