Recruiter at 123Stores
Views:8555 Applications:2444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2430
123Stores - Senior Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Sr. Business Analyst
About Us :
123Stores is one of the largest sellers on Amazon USA, selling over 150,000 products with over 250,000 feedback ratings & an overall 95% positive customer experience. Our strength lies in our ability to combine our expertise in technology and retail. This allows us to take a 100% data-driven approach to empower brands to maximize their sales on the world's largest online marketplaces. 123Stores offers products from over 300 brands like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks.
We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & the University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017's fastest-growing companies.
Our Culture :
Covid has reshaped every aspect of our lives, especially our work environment, but we feel very much at home in this age of distributed working. Our entire team works full-time remotely from all over India and the US from the comfort of their homes.
We think of our organization as a carefully picked group of highly skilled and motivated leaders looking to make a mark in one of the largest industries of the future. We pride ourselves on being a lean organization that functions in an efficient and impactful manner. Our work environment provides the opportunity to work in diverse areas, with end-to-end ownership and knowledge sharing across the board. We believe this is an ideal environment for young individuals in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
Being a tight-knit team, the development of each individual is key to the growth of the organization. Retreats, offsite team-building activities, and conferences help to build a sense of community & belonging. Unfortunately, a few of these are currently suspended, but we- re itching to get started.
Please visit https://www.123storesecommerce.com
Job Summary :
In the world of e-commerce, where scale is critical, data is the only way to make informed strategic decisions. We pride ourselves on being data-driven in continuous attempts to grow, evolve, and remain ahead of the market.
This position would present an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of changes that are happening in the US retail landscape. We- re looking for someone who enjoys solving business and strategic problems using data.
The job entails analyzing data to identify opportunities and improving our core processes and strategies. You should enjoy flexing your number-crunching skills and have an eye for detail to have a significant and measurable impact on our business. You will have the exciting opportunity to work with different kinds of data to derive business intelligence, market research, competitive analysis, pricing, and sales process optimization.
- Using data analytics to find insights with a clear emphasis on clarity, completeness and actionability, to unlock opportunities for growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the Amazon Marketplace and E-commerce strategies
- Combining industry data with business performance analytics to contribute to process optimization
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content
- Find patterns and help identify root causes & opportunities for improvement, aligned to the business growth
- Strong number crunching & quantitative skills
- Strong business acumen, logical and analytical skills
- Thrive and adapt quickly in a fast paced ever-evolving culture
- Digging deep into the industry, competitors and the latest trends
- Have strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Subscribe to a mentality of work hard, stay positive and implement feedback
- Management Degree from a top 20 business school.
- Ideally suited for 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 batch graduates
- 100% remote, work from home position
- Onsite travel to the US
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Retreats, offsite team-building activities & conferences
- Medical, Accident Cover & Life Insurance
- Wellness, Home Internet & Skill Development Benefits
- 16-26 LPA
In case you're curious, WhatsApp or call us at +91 98754 86864