Recruiter at 123Stores
Views:4421 Applications:1136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1120
123Stores - Manager - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
Business Development Manager
About Us :
123Stores is one of the largest sellers on Amazon USA, selling over 150,000 products with over 250,000 feedback ratings & an overall 95% positive customer experience. Our strength lies in our ability to combine our expertise in technology and retail. This allows us to take a 100% data-driven approach to empower brands to maximize their sales on the world's largest online marketplaces. 123Stores offers products from over 300 brands like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks.
We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & the University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017's fastest-growing companies.
Our Culture :
Covid has reshaped every aspect of our lives, especially our work environment, but we feel very much at home in this age of distributed working. Our entire team works full-time remotely from all over India and the US from the comfort of their homes.
We think of our organization as a carefully picked group of highly skilled and motivated leaders looking to make a mark in one of the largest industries of the future. We pride ourselves on being a lean organization that functions in an efficient and impactful manner. Our work environment provides the opportunity to work in diverse areas, with end-to-end ownership and knowledge sharing across the board. We believe this is an ideal environment for young individuals in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
Being a tight-knit team, the development of each individual is key to the growth of the organization. Retreats, offsite team-building activities, and conferences help to build a sense of community & belonging. Unfortunately, a few of these are currently suspended, but we- re itching to get started.
Please visit https://www.123storesecommerce.com
Job Summary :
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to identify and engage new prospective brands based out of the USA who 123Stores can partner with to grow their Amazon USA business.
The job entails interacting with brands, understanding their Amazon strategy, identifying their current pain points, pitching the appropriate 123Stores solution & entering into a partnership. Post signup, transition brands to an account manager who works to grow the partnership.
The Amazon Marketplace is rapidly evolving, and you will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with diverse brands across different verticals like furniture, electronics, sports & outdoors. The role also provides the opportunity to travel to the USA to attend trade fairs & meet brands.
- Identify and engage new prospective brands based out of the USA.
- Build a lead pipeline through e-mail, marketing and calls.
- Develop a deep understanding of the brand including goals, e-commerce strategy and pain-points.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Amazon Marketplace and become an expert on the nuances of e-commerce.
- Develop pitch materials that clearly define the benefits of a partnership with 123Stores, making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that brand.
- Deliver the "pitch" and then lead the continued follow-up with the brands.
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content.
- Document the best practices, common pitfalls, concerns & queries.
- Smoothly transition the brands to an account manager after signup.
- Strong business acumen, logical and analytical skills, negotiation skills
- Thrive and adapt quickly in a fast paced ever-evolving culture
- Digging deep into the industry, competitors and the latest trends
- Have strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Subscribe to a mentality of work hard, stay positive and implement feedback
- Management Degree from a top 20 business school.
- Ideally suited for 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 batch graduates
- 100% remote, work from home position
- Onsite travel to the US
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Retreats, offsite team-building activities & conferences
- Medical, Accident Cover & Life Insurance
- Wellness, Home Internet & Skill Development Benefits
- 16-26 LPA
In case you're curious, WhatsApp or call us at +91 98754 86864