Recruiter at 123Stores
Views:724 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
123Stores - Manager - Accounting - CA (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
123Stores provides a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to small & medium businesses making it easy for them to sell their products on the Amazon USA marketplace. Our strength in technology allows us to take a 100% data-driven approach to retailing on the world's largest online marketplace.
Businesses like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks use 123Stores's solution to sell over 150,000 products on Amazon USA, making 123Stores one of the largest sellers on Amazon USA, with over 250,000 feedback ratings with an overall 95% positive customer experience.
123Stores is a fast growing SaaS company, with over $80 million retail sales in the past year. We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & the University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017's fastest-growing companies.
Our Culture :
Covid has reshaped every aspect of our lives, especially our work environment, but we feel very much at home in this age of distributed working. Our entire team works full-time remotely from all over India and USA from the comfort of their homes.
We think of our organization as a carefully picked group of highly skilled and motivated leaders looking to make a mark in one of the largest industries of the future. We pride ourselves on being a lean organization that functions in an efficient and impactful manner. Our work environment provides the opportunity to work in diverse areas, with end-to-end ownership and knowledge sharing across the board. We believe this is an ideal environment for young individuals in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
Being a tight-knit team, the development of each individual is key to the growth of the organization. Retreats, offsite team-building activities, and conferences help to build a sense of community & belonging. Unfortunately, a few of these are currently suspended, but we're itching to get started.
Please visit www.123storesecommerce.com
Job Summary :
- To deliver on the guaranteed "WOW" customer experience, we work with a wide range of partners.
- You will be required to understand the business and its numbers in great depth. You will create, monitor, and measure financial metrics in order to present weekly/monthly/quarterly finance results for the business's executive leaders, stakeholders, and investors.
- You will also partner externally with government institutions and agencies, tax advisors, lawyers, consultants, insurance companies, as well as other service providers.
- You will get the opportunity to understand the inner working of a high growth ecommerce business.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other related activities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Proven ability to deliver results in a high-performance & dynamic environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely
- Understanding of US GAAP & US Company Compliances is an added extra
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, bias for action and strong work ethic
- Ability to perform in a remote working environment
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (preferably first attempt)
- 2-3 years of post-qualification experience in Corp Accounting / Internal Audit / Reporting/ Compliance.
- Ideally suited for 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 batch graduates
- 100% remote, work from home position
- Onsite travel to the US
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Retreats, offsite team-building activities & conferences
- Medical, Accident Cover & Life Insurance
- Wellness, Home Internet & Skill Development Benefits
Offer - 10-18 LPA