Recruiter at 123Stores
Views:1131 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
123Stores - HR Business Partner - People Success - XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (1-6 yrs)
About Us :
123Stores provides a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to small & medium businesses making it easy for them to sell their products on the Amazon USA marketplace. Our strength in technology allows us to take a 100% data-driven approach to retailing on the world's largest online marketplace.
Businesses like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks use 123Stores's solution to sell over 150,000 products on Amazon USA, making 123Stores one of the largest sellers on Amazon USA, with over 250,000 feedback ratings with an overall 95% positive customer experience.
123Stores is a fast growing SaaS company, with over $80 million retail sales in the past year. We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & the University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017's fastest-growing companies.
Our Culture :
Covid has reshaped every aspect of our lives, especially our work environment, but we feel very much at home in this age of distributed working. Our entire team works full-time remotely from all over India and USA from the comfort of their homes.
We think of our organization as a carefully picked group of highly skilled and motivated leaders looking to make a mark in one of the largest industries of the future. We pride ourselves on being a lean organization that functions in an efficient and impactful manner. Our work environment provides the opportunity to work in diverse areas, with end-to-end ownership and knowledge sharing across the board. We believe this is an ideal environment for young individuals in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
Being a tight-knit team, the development of each individual is key to the growth of the organization. Retreats, offsite team-building activities, and conferences help to build a sense of community & belonging. Unfortunately, a few of these are currently suspended, but we're itching to get started.
Please visit https://www.123storesecommerce.com
Job Summary :
The role of the People Success Business Partner (HRBP) is essential to helping 123Stores achieve our mission by working closely with leaders and employees across the organization to help build productive, engaged, and empowered teams.
As a HRBP, you will be responsible for driving our people function, and helping us create & manage a high performance team. You will be responsible for employee relations and people lifecycle management support including work force planning, training, managing performance and talent, enabling retention, driving recognition etc.
In this role, you will get transparent exposure to the context of the business, decision making processes, and priority setting. Ideally, you are someone who brings practical and pragmatic application to their work product and likes to turn ideas into reality.
You will also work in areas related to talent acquisition process as we quickly scale up our teams to power our growth, including recruit qualified individuals for open positions, formulate and implement hiring processes, oversee candidate interviews, and screening.
This role is based out of India and is a 100% remote position.
- Enable a culture that is in line with the organization's practices by the advocacy of the same to the employees as well as the stakeholders.
- Lead in an informal 'roll up your sleeves and get it done' manner that is perceived to be people centric, effective and marked by a high level of energy.
- Analyze trends in employee turnover, employee engagement surveys, performance management, pulse sessions and recommend interventions backed by data.
- Develop and deploy culture building initiatives and implement a high-performance culture.
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
- Collaborate with multiple senior-level stakeholders to understand their requirements and to help execute them with respect to people management including managing performance, conflicts, and interpersonal issues within their teams.
- Establish connect with employees through various forums including group and one to one. The position demands a hands-on approach.
- MBA in HR from a premier institute, 1-5 Years in HRBP role handling dynamic, fast paced technology and product teams.
- Experience in startup culture, high learnability, and ability to manage change will be an added advantage.
- High bias for action, ability to think laterally & innovate.
- Demonstrating Ownership & Accountability as well as Ability to Plan & Prioritize.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Have strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to perform in a remote working environment
- 100% remote, work from home position
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Retreats, offsite team-building activities & conferences
- Medical, Accident Cover & Life Insurance
- Wellness, Home Internet & Skill Development Benefits
- Management Degree with HR specialization from a top 20 business school.
- Ideally suited for 2017 / 2018 / 2019 batch graduates
Offer : 14-20 LPA