123Stores - Head - Corporate Finance (4-6 yrs)
Head of Corporate Finance
About Us :
123Stores is one of the largest sellers on Amazon USA, selling over 150,000 products with over 250,000 feedback ratings & an overall 95% positive customer experience. Our strength lies in our ability to combine our expertise of technology and retail. This allows us to take a 100% data-driven approach to empower brands to maximize their sales on the world's largest online marketplaces. 123Stores offers products from over 300 brands like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks.
We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017's fastest growing companies.
Our Culture :
- Covid has reshaped every aspect of our lives, especially our work environment, but we feel very much at home in this age of distributed working. Our entire team works full-time remotely from all over India and in the US from the comfort of their homes.
- We think of our organization as a carefully picked group of highly skilled and motivated leaders looking to make a mark in one of the largest industries of the future. We pride ourselves on being a lean organization that functions in an efficient and impactful manner. Our work environment provides the opportunity to work in diverse areas, with end to end ownership and knowledge sharing across the board. We believe this is an ideal environment for young individuals in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
- Being a tight-knit team, the growth of each individual is key to the growth of the organization. Retreats, offsite team-building activities and conferences help to build a sense of community & belonging. Unfortunately, a few of these are currently suspended, but we- re itching to get started.
Please visit <a href="https://www.123storesecommerce.com">www.123storesecommerce.com</a>
Job Summary :
- To deliver on the guaranteed "WOW" customer experience, we work with a wide range of partners.
- You will be required to understand the business and its numbers in great depth. You will create, monitor, and measure financial metrics in order to present weekly/monthly/quarterly financial results for the business's executive leaders, stakeholders, and investors.
- You will also partner externally with government institutions and agencies, tax advisors, lawyers, consultants, insurance companies, as well as other service providers.
- You will get the opportunity to understand the inner working of a high growth e-commerce business.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Managing banking relationships, cash management, and other related activities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements
- Proven ability to deliver results in a high-performance & dynamic environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely
- Understanding of US GAAP & US Company Compliances is an added extra
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, bias for action and strong work ethic
- Ability to perform in a remote working environment
- Successful track record in a high growth environment
- At least 2 years of work experience linked to the US
- Management Degree from a top 20 business school. (Awesome if you've studied at a top tier undergraduate or master's school abroad)
- Ideally suited for 2013 / 2014 / 2015 batch graduates
- Qualified CA
- 100% remote, work from home position
- Onsite travel to the US
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Retreats, offsite team-building activities & conferences
- Medical, Accident Cover, Life Insurance
- Wellness, Home Internet & Skill Development Benefits
Offer - 40-60 LPA