123Stores - Program Manager - Process Excellence (3-8 yrs)
About Us :
123Stores is one of the largest sellers on Amazon USA, selling over 150,000 products with over 250,000 feedback ratings & an overall 95% positive customer experience. Our strength lies in our ability to combine our expertise of technology and retail. This allows us to take a 100% data-driven approach to empower brands to maximize their sales on the world's largest online marketplaces. 123Stores offers products from over 300 brands like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks.
We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017's fastest growing companies.
Our Culture :
- Covid has reshaped every aspect of our lives, especially our work environment, but we feel very much at home in this age of distributed working. Our entire team works full-time remotely from all over India and in the US from the comfort of their homes.
- We think of our organization as a carefully picked group of highly skilled and motivated leaders looking to make a mark in one of the largest industries of the future. We pride ourselves on being a lean organization that functions in an efficient and impactful manner. Our work environment provides the opportunity to work in diverse areas, with end to end ownership and knowledge sharing across the board. We believe this is an ideal environment for young individuals in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
- Being a tight-knit team, the growth of each individual is key to the growth of the organization. Retreats, offsite team-building activities and conferences help to build a sense of community & belonging. Unfortunately, a few of these are currently suspended, but we- re itching to get started.
Please visit https://www.123storesecommerce.com
Job Summary :
- In the world of e-commerce, everything needs to run like clockwork else all hell breaks loose.
- Simply put it will be your job to prevent hell from breaking loose. You will be responsible to ensure our customers get the guaranteed - WOW- experience with each sale and that our brand partners consistently experience the extreme ease of working with 123Stores.
- Our highly automated systems take care of the heavy lifting; hence it will be the responsibility of your team and you to closely monitor and optimize various operational facets of selling on Amazon. You will work directly with Account Managers & Brand Partners to understand their business needs, current challenges and to help them improve their overall operations and performance. You will also help facilitate a deeper level of operational integration between the brand partners and 123Stores, which enables higher levels of selling automation, which helps brands grow their business.
- Drive & lead a team of 6 - 8 highly motivated business analysts
- Work with account managers & brand partners to keep all operational performance metrics healthy in areas of catalog, fulfilment, inventory, payments, integrations & returns.
- Use data analytics to identify improvements across the value chain of the business.
- Work closely with the founders to keep 123Store's core pillar - operational excellence - ahead of the curve
- Shape and iterate our operations strategy to ensure scalability
- Strong Team Management & Leadership Skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver results in a high-performance & dynamic environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, bias for action and strong work ethic
- Ability to perform in a remote working environment
- Successful track record in leading and delivering operational excellence projects
- At least 3 years of work experience in leading a team
- Management Degree from a top 20 business school. (Awesome if you've studied at a top tier undergraduate or master's school abroad)
- Ideally suited for 2013 / 2014 / 2015 batch graduates
- 100% remote, work from home position
- Onsite travel to the US
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Retreats, offsite team-building activities & Conferences
- Medical, Accident Cover, Life Insurance
- Wellness, Home Internet & Skill Development Benefits
Offer : 40-60 LPA