HR Manager at 11tech square
Views:1212 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
11TechSquare - Chief Technology Officer - IIT/NIT/IIIT/BITS (2-6 yrs)
Job Description: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Head the Technology vertical of the company
- Software programming of advanced Image Processing and Machine Learning based applications
- Lead the transformation/development of technology that would work well at a scale too.
- Graduate/post-graduate from Tier-1 colleges only (IITs, NITs, BITS, IIITs)
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
Key Skills Required:
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced start up environment
- High IQ, good programming skills
- Preferred: Prior experience of working in a start up
- Salary (per industry standard)
- IT - Software/Software Service
Started by an IITD alumnus, at 11TechSquare we build products that empower people to do things in ways that was never possible before. In the process, we constantly challenge the status quo.
Currently, 11TechSquare is working in the domain of extracting information from paper (static) documents. The information can be in the form of handprinted data, printed text, Optical Marks, barcode, image/signature etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.